ULIS, a simple, powerful and lightweitght solution for image processing.
ULIS is a cross-platformed modern C++ library that eases the development of your application alleviating the needs for developing in-house solutions when it comes to imaging.
Build on any desktop platforms with all major compilers.
Multithreading and SIMD support
Build bindings for Python or WASM Web-Assembly
Free access to the source code
• Cross-Platform C++14 Library
• Generic digital image processing
• 2D Software rasterizer
• Unlimited image formats (u8, u16, u32, float, double)
• Custom bit-ordered memory layouts
• All Photoshop pixel blending modes + 11 additional modes
• Color models (RGB, HSL, HSV, CMYK, ...)
• Color-managed pipelines, Color Space support (icm profiles and device-independant)
• Optimized algorithms with multithreading
• Optimized algorithms with SIMD Extensions (SSE2)
• Image pools and caches for optimisations
• Memory storage of animated image sequences
Software Requirements Specification (SRS):
• 64bit OS - Linux, Windows or MacOS
• CMake (3.11.4 or greater)
• Git (2.17.0 or greater)
• C++ compiler with C++14 support
• Python (3.7 or greater) available from PATH as "python3" (optional)
Supported Compilers :
• MinGW 64 7.xx
• Clang LLVM xx
• GNU GCC
ULIS is declined into 2 types of licenses, depending on your status and your project:
✔ For natural persons only
✖ Legal entities prohibited
✖ Commercial projects proibited (non-commercial projects only)
✖ No technical assistance
✔ Credits to Praxinos mandatory
✔ For natural persons
✔ For legal entities
✔ For commercial purposes
✔ Technical assistance included
✔ Credits to Praxinos optional
For more details about our licensing system, please read this page.
We believe good partnerships start with a good conversation. Please, feel free to contact us or join us on Discord to ask us any questions. We will be delighted to know more about how we can support your projects.