ULIS, a simple, powerful and lightweitght solution for image processing.
ULIS is a cross-platformed modern C++ library that eases the development of your application alleviating the needs for developing in-house solutions when it comes to imaging.
Build on any desktop platforms with all major compilers.
Multithreading and SIMD support
Build bindings for Python or WASM Web-Assembly
Free access to the source code on request
ULIS is an acronym that stands for Utility Library for Imaging System. This library was created to answer the specific needs of ILIAD and Odyssey related to the context of raster-based drawing in a 3D environment powered by Unreal Engine.
• Cross-Platform C++14 Library
• Generic digital image processing
• 2D Software rasterizer
• Unlimited image formats (u8, u16, u32, float, double)
• Custom bit-ordered memory layouts
• All Photoshop pixel blending modes + 11 additional modes
• Color models (RGB, HSL, HSV, CMYK, ...)
• Color-managed pipelines, Color Space support (icm profiles and device-independant)
• Optimized algorithms with multithreading
• Optimized algorithms with SIMD Extensions (SSE2)
• Image pools and caches for optimisations
• Memory storage of animated image sequences
Software Requirements Specification (SRS):
• 64bit OS - Linux, Windows or MacOS
• CMake (3.11.4 or greater)
• Git (2.17.0 or greater)
• C++ compiler with C++14 support
• Python (3.7 or greater) available from PATH as "python3" (optional)
Supported Compilers :
• MinGW 64 7.xx
• Clang LLVM xx
• GNU GCC
✔ For natural persons
✔ For legal entities
✔ For commercial purposes
✔ Technical assistance included
✔ Credits to Praxinos optional
We believe good partnerships start with a good conversation. Please, feel free to contact us or join us on Discord to ask us any questions. We will be delighted to know more about how we can support your projects.